RE: ARISS Resource CD

Hi Mark

> Is this something that is available
> through AMSAT?

Yes I bought my copy from AMSAT but promptly lost it somewhere between
Dayton and London. I managed to get a couple of folks to FTP the .MOV file
to me, to whom I am eternally grateful (they know who they are)! Of course,
last week the CD I purchased re-appeared in one of those many special places
you always put

The Field Ops CD might be useful to you to.

If you would like any more stuff from the two ISS contacts I have helped to
organise over the past two weeks (see: http://www.g6lvb.com/neston and
http://www.g6lvb.com/svc, which are still changing) let me know. I also have
DVD quality stuff of our contact that I can send on a CD for you which
hopefully might help, although almost everything I have is on these URLs,
albeit lower quality than DVD. This includes TV and Radio shows about the
contacts and press clippings.

Of course, if you have any other questions about ARISS contacts let me know.
I'm not a self-appointed expert, but I do know what worked and didn't work
for us ;-)

73 Howard G6LVB