SO-50 "roger beeps"

I've been noticing on SO-50 that there is someone transmitting on the uplink
with DTMF tones but no PL (or at least the wrong one). Whoever it is has a
pretty strong signal, and often blocks all but home class stations. When
someone does manage to get over it, there is a bit of DTMF tone in the
downlink before the squelch closes. Let's all take a listen on the uplink
when we hear this and see if we can find this guy.

73, Drew KO4MA