On a french keyboard, and using a ISP in NYC.

   Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:20:44 -0500 (CDT)
   From: Wayne Estes W9AE <w9ae@earthlink.net>

   This morning I received this short email from Doug in Mali:

   There’s an early AM pass Zulu time, I will be on.  I hope.

   73, doug TZ6RD

   He’s referring to FRIDAY morning (middle of the night, actually).  The squint starts to get decent at about 0600 UTC, and the window moves to the West Coast at about 0800 UTC.  There is a similar window on Saturday morning about 1 hour later than the Friday window.

   Wayne Estes W9AE
   Mundelein, IL, USA