RE: Nova & XP

>From the NLSA website:

Nova for Windows is completely compatible with Microsoft WindowsR XP.
This includes all images, maps, calculations, windows, and antenna
rotator interfaces.

If you receive an error message "Could not initialize hardware
interface," you will need to reinstall Nova in order for antenna control
to work properly.  This is because the Nova installation program
automatically detects the operating system and installs different kernel
driver files depending on whether the operating system is NT-based (like
Windows NT, Windows 2000, ad Windows XP).

It sounds to me that if you upgraded to XP and didn't
uninstall/re-install NOVA, you'll have to.

-K3TZ