AMSAT Beacon+20 net

Tnx to the 14 check-ins we had on Thursday, after "dodging" k and the
changes!!  Good questions, and think they were at least partially answered,
tnx to the experts we have on all the time...

K band should be no problem, even in the middle of a net schedule, the UL
off time is so short...

Always use the minimum power to access at any time, of course, but please
be particularly vigilant when K is active.

Jerry, k5oe, will be announcing the next one....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....