no-44

Bob Bruniga and the group,
No-44 just passed over at 2010 utc and was able to get some packet through
it but of course the downlink signal was faint.Once it passed over me
heading North East I was able to hear it much louder.I was able then to digi
through it.Only thing I sent was a aprs message with my email address.This
pass I know that every message I had sent to it the sat replied.You may know
this by now the recieve is working great.I was using about 30 watts to hit
it.
I hope that this information is some use to you.
73s,
Glenn kd5dga
em11ec Nolanville,Texas
---