TZ6RD Grid Locator..

This is not Gospel but if they are in Bamako, the capitol city, that grid
is IK62.  I never did hear him give it but I was lucky to hear him
confirm my call sign.  He did so at VP6DIA but I didn't show up in the
log.  So if he shows tommorrow and you hear me in there calling it's just
for an insurance contact!!  Anyone know if there is an on line log check?

73   Frank, K0BLT