Bob Bruniga and the group

Good afternoon,
This afternoon around 1330 cst /1830 utc I decided to try no-44 , running
from south west to the north east passing over the island of Cuba.I can hear
packet bursts on 145.825 but very faintly even with my mast mounted preamp
on.I was using my Icom 821 with the agwp and uiss.I was sending out packet
bursts with just my email address and soon as I sent out a burst I was
getting a return but since the signal was faint wasent able to get the
packet to show on uiss but I know when I sent one I heard the reply burst.In
70 minuites no-44 will be at almost a over head pass so I know that I will
be able to hit it untill its over head.I hope that no-44 is just going
through a troubled time and just maybe it will come back up again.
Fingers crossed!
7s,
Glenn kd5dga
---