BPL

While I do agree that there are legitimate uses for broadband internet.  The
vast majority of homes that would be serviced with BPL are not work at home
moms or tech junkies like the majority of us.  (I'm definitely a tech Nerd)
Few are software developers.  Most folks could use the exercise going to
Walmart.  (I'm a MD, and there has definitely been a health change that
coincides with our tech revolution.  Kids are definitely fatter an lazier.
Diabetes is rampant.)

Again,  the vast majority of internet users do not need high speed.  It is
dollars not real need that is driving this "advancement".  There are many
other ways to get fast internet if you really need it.  Follow the money.

I'll shut up now.

73's

Jeff VanMeter KA8HQL