Re: Re: TZ6RD

Hello !

I agree with Costa , several stations worked him twice because then didn't
hear him answering due to the zoo ...
And there were bad operators calling him when he's answering and trying to
get the full callsign from another one ...

By the way it's a DX-EXPEDITION , and don't ask him his name , gridsquare ,
report , working conditions , ...
and don't give him your full information (spelling your name , locator).
Some people have small mutual windows and they want to work him too !

We'll have all info soon and it should be written on the QSL CARD !

Thanks Doug and the team for the new one !

73 de YANN - F1NGP