re: TZ6RD

 Did anyone get his grid? He said it during my contact, but someone started
calling on top of him. I didn't want to ask again as there were a bunch of
us NA's trying to work him, and I'm sure everyone wanted to get back to bed!
So I listened for another 15 minutes or so and he didn't say it again.
Thanks in advance.

 73 Jeff kb2m