Re: TZ6RD

I was amazing.  Doug showed great patience, IMO.  Unfortunately, not a
thing can be done about it.  Other than wait 30 minutes for the mess to
clear and work him.  That worked good for me.  :)

Doug, and group, thanks for working AO40 from Mali.  73 to the entire group
there!

I may be sleepy all day today, but it was worth it.

KE4AZN
Mike