Re: TZ6RD

Con grads Drew on the TZ6,
But what is really "UGLY" is me getting up at 1am in
the morning hoping to work an new DX station, but only
once again loosing an hour sleep and then trying to
get back to sleep once realizing that I wasted more of
my needed sleep and winding up with nothing in the
log.
This bird is for the retired folks, not the working
class hi hi.

Jim, K0SBH

--- Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbrenner@mindspring.com>

Majordomo@amsat.org