tracking help

I have an Icom 910H and trying to get the SAT32PC to do the doppler. I just
dont get it and need to talk to someone on the telephone on this with
another 910 and tired of not getting it to run  THe system does work with
the Logwin program so I know the computer is working and it is a setting in
this very confusing program  Wither tht or is there is another SIMPLER
program for this just for doppler as I use Nova for the satellite tracking
and it works great

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'

If you don't know what I mean you are part of the problem.

Remember another saying

'You can't fix stupid'