Question on AO-40 for downlink

I am putting together an AO-40 station that will also be portable.  My question is the amount of tilt I need to have for the antennas to point to the bird.  I have a commercial grade tripod that I will be starting out with.  Assuming that straight ahead of you is 0 degrees and straight above is 90 degrees, in north america, how far above 0 degrees should I expect to be able to point the antennas to see AO-40 ?

Thanks,

Ron
Ka4kyi