Re: BBQ Dish Sanity - more info

Hi Guys,

Good luck on this.  Let me mention that I have both 39-inch and 33-inch
offset feed dishes above my roof that have withstood 65 mph sustained winds
for a 30-hour period this spring.  The 33-inch dish is mounted on a G5400
with aluminum crossboom.  The clamps did slip so the dish is looking
downward but is easily reset (no damage).

Both dishes are solid light weight aluminum construction.  I bought both
from Radio Shack who was a Home Dish dealer.  The 39-inch dish cost me
$159.  The local RS stores were sold this spring so no longer are dealers
(now Direct-TV).  So I do not know if you can secure these dishes at other
RS dealerships.  My Guess these are either Channel Master or Winegard Mfr.

73, Ed - AL7EB