Lighthouse Weekend. G B 2 P B L

Members of the Portland Amateur Radio Club will be active
from the operational lighthouse at Portland Bill, (ENG 273) Dorset,
U.K. during the I.L.L.W.

The locator is IO80SM, WAB SY66 (a rare one)

We are also able to offer ENG 108 and ENG 109, The Old Higher
and the Old Lower lighthouses, as they are in the very local area.

The callsign in use will be  G B 2 P B L

This is a permanant special event staion located at the operational
lighthouse at Portland Bill.

Apart from HF, there will be activiity on all workable satellites,
except AO-40.

We are all looking forward to working as many of the other lighthnouses
and lightships around the world.

With regards,

Dave G1OCN.
Attendant Keeper