Replacement for ICOM 275H

Folks:
I just learned that my Icom 275H was damaged beyond repair in a recent lightning strike.  :(!!!!  I'm seeking input on a replacement.

I see the IC910 might work, but ties up vhf and uhf in one radio, or I duplicate the capability and keep my IC475H.

I'd really like to hear from anyone who has experience/thoughts on the various options.

Searching ebay has revealed no 275, 475, or 910s, so I've no clue about price beyond HRO's price for a new 910.  Thoughts on this welcome as well.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org