Re: Steve w4epi and the group.

r r r Hasan,  the AGWPE is a fantastic program I am glad that is said from somebody outside of  SV-Land. Yes, its a little-bit misunderstanding  program for some people, they don't know
what to do it with that, in practice.

  In addition to your Email, I'm using the AGWPE with 3 TNCs and 3 different programs, the same time !  I'm using a 9600 TNC, a 1200 and the Old-Baycom 1200 modem.... UiView for APRS, WinPack for Packet connections (Satellite or Local)  and the 3rd-port is for monitoring on my RF Local DX Cluster. The 3rd program is the RXCLUSTER 8.1 which cooperate with AGWPE and allow to view the DX spots into my screen without connection with Local DX-cluster, just "spies" the traffic and you have printout into your screen !
  AGWPE can be manipulate easily 3 different TNCs and 3 programs !

The possibilities of such application they are incredible. For example, is possible to connect
by using the WinPack via 1200 Bps (TNC1,  AGW-port1) or via 9600 Bps (TNC2- AGW port2).
Another possibility is a real Repeater-GATE with UiView32, between 1200<=>9600 Bps !
The same time, the 3rd port working in idle-mode into DXcluster frequancy(1200 Bps)... UiView has the capability for DX-Cluster monitoring by self, also without connection.
  If you have a LAN-network with 2 or more Computers, you can install the AGWPE into
No1 Computer.. the UiView can be running from other Computer,  ie PC-No2.
The UiView program can be transmit and receive via the network , by using the other computer
and AGWPE as Radio-Port.
 And more more other applications....!

 Keep in mind, SV2AGW they is not a professional  programmer, but a Shoes-constructor!
I think great, just great !

Vy 73, Mak SV1BSX

sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
http://www.qsl.net/sv1bsx

MailServer: This Email has been checked by NORTON AntiVirus 2002
                                               No VIRUS found.