Cape Canaveral Lighthouse - N4L

The Indian River Amateur Radio Club will be taking to the field again this
weekend.  This time to participate in the International Lighthouse Weekend
using callsign N4L from the Cape Canaveral Lighthouse (USA-108).  We are
planning to operate HF and the FM satellites.  The lighthouse is in grid
square EL98rl.

Due to security issues of operating from Cape Canaveral AFS we will be
limited to operating on Saturday, 16 Aug, 1100-2000 utc only.

73,
Lee-KU4OS