Beacon + 20 net

Just a reminder the AMSAT Beacon + 20 net will be on at 1600z on 14aug03.

S/K band will be on from ~1612z to ~1621 with UL off.  I made a typo on my
correction the other day. S/K band will also be on from Phase 126 to Phase
134.  Just a reminder to users to use minimal power, particularly during
that period.  Squints will be excellent so no need to blast up there to get
a signal into the bird...

Most of the Pacific is available...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....