UO-14 Status?

I didn't hear a peep out of UO-14 in orbit 70767 (approximately 15:00Z)  As
much as I hope my tracking program was off this morning, I know my receiver
was working well against a 70cm beacon some distance away.

Did anyone in the central US work it?  It was a long way from me in
California so perhaps it was there and I couldn't hear it. Or pointed the
antenna in the wrong direction.

- Emily

Emily E. Clarke
eec@clarke-design.com