ZK1GGR

When I worked ZK1GGR on CW it was a brief contest type of QSO.  My
question to him was "Are you comming up on AO-40?".  His reply, "Yes,
AO-40 later today."  I was unable to get any details about his locator,
operating sked or even a name.  His signal was very chirpy but loud
enough.  I tried to get some more info but he had gone on to work another
station before I could say anything more than 73!!  Sorry but I really
did try...  I will be monitoring the pass just as soon as the transponder
is turned on at MA30 but the squint is very unfavorable..near 35 degrees
for me.  If I hear anything from him I'll post immediately to the
Logger..

73  Frank, K0BLT