AO-40

I am planning to perform first tests on AO-40 in one or two days.

Still I have many questions with no answers so far.

Oleg EX8MLT pushed me to get on Sattelite my recent visit in EX-land and I
was realy convinced.... :)))

I tried to put together all equipment I have and only missing part is
Helical for my small Diplosat Dish.
I hope to have it ready by Friday night and spent some time receiving M
Beacon and possible to make some qsos.

I am not familiar with AO-40 technics and schedules and I hope that 430/2.4
transonder will be on at this time.

My main goal is to receive MB on 2401.323. I wounder if this beacon
transmits all the time? Will transponder430/2.4 be operational my Friday
Night?

Still collecting reading materials and hope to be more educated shortly.

My setup.

Icom IC910 tcvr
MMDS converter to 2.4 Ghz (Not air tested yet)

Small Diplosat Dish for receive (Not air tested yet)
2x15 el. yagi on 435 MHZ
Yaesu AZ/EL rotor

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM