RE: Question about the IC-910H on satellite

Hi Reinhard.

Thanks for your note.

> I would recommend to load down the demoversion of SatPC32

I already have SatPC32, but I am doing a review of the radio, so I'm
interested to know how folks use the IC-910 manually.

Personally, historically I have found computer Doppler correction usually to
be more hassle than it's worth in all but the most stable Ham shack
environments. And believe me, my shack changes pretty regularly! And this is
from someone who's written computer Doppler correction software too.

73 Howard G6LVB