Re: AO-40 Update, 2003-08-10

Can anyone confirm K band reception from MA 124 to 134? I am debugging
my system and thought I should ensure that it was really operational
before pulling my system apart to see what the issue is....

Also, for those of you with K-band setups, can you tell me what sun
noise measurements you have made (and with what size dish) - just
curious what expectations I should have?

thanks,

k6sat