Re: How to handle QSL'ing Canada and Mexico

Hello Ron,

for Canada and Mexico I send one green stamp 1$, and a self address
envelope with my QSL request

All other areas outside of these I send 2 green stamps. I get a
reasonable return rate

I do not worry about getting foreign stamps for the return SASE.

I use the outgoing QSL bureau when:
        I respond to a QSL from the bureau
        I receive a foreign QSL request in the mail without a SASE or
green stamps

Of course there are exceptions. If I need the new entity or a new grid,
I will do most anything...

A few more peeves:
     Never mail a QSL card as a post card. The PO will write over or
label over critical info.

    Always put a QSL card in an envelope to ensure a clean delivery

    Stick with the standard size QSL card.

    Always specify if you want a QSL card in return, such as please QSL
or PSE QSL.....

    If you do not want a QSL card returned, say thanks QSL or TNX QSL......

Stan, WA1ECF   FN41sr    Cape Cod