Re: AO-40 Birthday Bash

I guess I missed explicitly mentioning dupes. As this is a Bash to work as many
AMSAT-NA members and non-members as you can over a 2-month period, you can only
count each one once. The purpose of the Bash is to get people operational on AO-
40, not to see if the same 10 people can work each other everyday for 2 months.

73...bruce