SatDX Yahoo group

Jeff KB2M wrote:

Why not join and then also co-post your DX spots to the satdx
site I started at .......

Then all someone has to do is sort their email on subject , satdx  and then
see a nice list of all dx spots, as DX  is the only subject allowed on
satdx. It works great for the hfpack group. It would sure beat going through
the AMSAT posts for dx spots....

Wayne replies:

I subscribed to that list, and most messages I receive are in French, from
people who appear to be discussing C-band satellite dishes.  I don't
remember any messages about AO40 DX activity.

At the moment the AO40 Logger site seems to be the most useful real-time DX
message forum.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA