Re: [officers] Re: "Two Hundred Meters and Down," 2003 edition

* Bill Tynan <btynan@omniglobal.net> [2003-08-10 16:34]:

> Second;  Broadband over powerlines has the demonstrated potential to render
> ALL HF operating impossible, using modern-day techniques, SSB, and various
> digital forms.  In fact the only technique which might stand a chance of
> getting through its QRM is old-fashoned CW coppied by one of the best DSP
> devices yet evolved - the human ear and brain of a good code op.  I hardly

And yet, there is a certain sweet irony that while all the no-code forces in
the universe worked their tails off to eradicate CW from amateur radio the end
result may very well be that the only mode that can survive BPL is ... CW.

--
Jeff, Ke9v