Preamp Power

I have to move my satellite antennas. Currently they are powered by the
Icom 910 through the coax.  The problem I will have is that I have to
add an additional 10 feet of coax.  Currently, I use LMR600.  In the new
setup, I will be short by 10 feet.  Will a connector in the middle of
the current coax and extra 10 feet kill my preamp power through the
coax?  Is there a connector that would work for such an application?  It
is too expensive to remove the current LMR 600 and to buy a longer
piece.  I was hoping not to have to run electric up the mast.

Thanks

Greg J Dober
N3MVF

Thought of the Day:
      "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty
feet."  Mohandas Gandhi