Primestar dish questions

When initially setting up a dish, I like to set the azimuth with an
inclinometer.  I assume that there is some relationship between the
elevation angle and the feed support arm, but I do not know what it is.
Can anyone help?

I now have to make a bracket to mount  this dish on the horizontal arm
connected to the elevation rotor.  Ideally, to avoid off-center weight
problems, the dish should be centered on the elevation rotator, but so far
I have not been able to come up with a design for this mount.  If anyone
has a picture of his/her dish mount I would appreciate it  as my meager
supply of creative ideas has vanished.

TNX es 73   de WB2LLP   Gene