Eggbeaters vs. Potato Masher vs. Quadrifilar

My new QTH in NJ isn't nearly as sat. friendly as my Austin, TX QTH was. Too
many trees here might make AO-40 QSOs problematic which I'm not happy about.
Has anyone made use of the eggbeater, potato masher or quadrifilar antennas
to work the LEOs from tree infested areas? I'd be interested in your stories
and recommmendations before I make some decisions. I'm not without some
unobstructed sky here and hate to abandon working the birds but don't want
to go to a lot of additional trouble (and maybe expense) to turn up empty
handed. TNX in advance.
Rick
W2JAZ (alias W5JAZ)