Date and location set for 04 SVHFS Conference

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that 8th Annual Southeastern VHF Society
Conference will be held in Atlanta GA, April 23 & 24, 2004.

The conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in
Marietta GA (on the outskirts of Atlanta, NW on I-75) This will be
a new hotel for us and is a great facility, just being renovated
earlier this year.

Go ahead and mark this down on your calendar now and make plans with
your vhf'er friends to attend for a weekend of excellent programs
and fellowship.

More information will be posted on our Society webpage later this
weekend. It is undergoing a major update right now. The website url
is http://www.svhfs.org/

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at Rover@wireco.net

Thanks and 73,

Greg Robinson KB4NVD