WiSP under XP PRO

 Just got home from yet another business trip, and was looking forward to
getting on UO-22, but there seems to be a problem. I upgraded my satellite
radio control computer to XP. Is there a problem running WiSP with the KCT
under XP? Please, only someone who has actually run, or attempted to run,
WiSP, with a KCT , under XP comment on this....

73 Jeff kb2m