Best 3 foot dish

Hello OM's!

What further choices for 36" or 39" dishes are available out there?  Are
there any round grid mesh or perforated metal dishes available?  Has
anyone tried putting aluminum window screen on a 131555 Calamp 39" or
similar round BBQ dish?

I hesitate to load my U-100 with closet pole/PVC boom with a solid dish.
So I hope to find a dish that is rather light weight with low wind
resistance, preferably prime focus.

So for your hoped for input and suggestions I say thanks.

73,
      Allen W7AM