Re: AMSAT-ID & Bali AO-40 QSO Party

Dear Amsat friends,

I am glad to inform you that AMSAT-ID (Amsat Indonesia) is soon to be
established.

The formation will be like this:

Honorary Chairman :    YB0CBI - Ferry Soedjana
Secretary:                     YB0KTQ - Reinhard Sual
Treasury:                    YC0OIL - Adhianto Sardjono
Committee member:
            YB0AN - Hakim Satar
            YC8CPV - Baharrudin Karim
            YB9AY - I made Sidarsana
            YB9BY - I Ketut
            YF0EEE - Dirgantara R
            YB0CRT - Djoko Susetio

We will conduct our General Meeting on 17 August 2003, which is our
independence day, and at the time we celebrate the born of Amsat-Id.

We are also plan to have a AO-40 Bali QSO Party which will be conducted at
17 and 18 August (Orbit#1284 & 1285). We will be QRV from Bali at OI71pg.

Further information can be found on our official site:
http://www.amsat.or.id

73, YB0KTQ -  Reinhard Sual