Re: Membership Drive Idea

Emily Clarke wrote:
> [ Used to work on Acrobat when I was with Adobe, so I know a bit about
> these things...]

Hya Em...things have been nuts around here, so I've aired out replying
to your last note.

> 2) WRT Pagemaker - I believe Adobe has EOL'd (End of Lifed) it.  This
> also means they will terminate support for it as well.  So you may want
> to consider how you will produce the Journal down the road.

I've had very good results with the Blurb using StarOffice/OpenOffice.
There's also command that ships with Ghostscript on Linux that converts
a PostScript stream to a PDF, and OpenOffice is perfectly willing to
print to a Postscript file.

Of course none of that generates revenue for Adobe...too bad. :-)

  73 de Maggie

--
-----/___.   _)   Margaret Stephanie Leber    / "The art of progress is/
----/(, /|  /| http://voicenet.com/~maggie   / to preserve order amid /