Re: Membership Drive Idea

On 7 Aug 2003 at 17:40, Emily Clarke wrote:

> 1) I wouldn't mail it out via email, especially since it may go overseas to
> people with slower than US internet connections.  Post it on the web site
> and email a link to it.  People can download it or read it online.

Why not give people a choice!!  Those with high bandwidth
connections could request the PDF, and those with dial ups can go
get it.  Personally I like documents delivered.  My mail rules sort
them and they get burned to a CD for safe keeping, but then I have
a cable modem.

An alternative is convert it to an mp3 that contained the text being
sent in CW   :-)