Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:48:13 -0400
From: "Ronald Nutter" <rnutter@networkref.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: ARES and Satellites

We have both made good points but we will have to agree to disagree.  A fair
number of the folks in my ARES groups are tech class, so they dont have HF
gear to take with them.  My intent in starting this thread was to get the
point across that Satellites for use in an ARES situation are an option -
not necessarily a good one but an option.

Ron