From: "Randy Mclean" <>
To: "Don Woodward" <>; "Amsat Bulletin Board" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 18:00
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Membership Drive Idea

I think sending the PDF is a great idea, except make it an option for all
members. I wouldn't mind receiving the PDF rather than a printed copy. Then
the extra saving can go to the current Amsat projects. With that said, I'm
NOT saying discontinue the printed version, just give the people the option
to choose.

de wo5m