NOVA Install Problems

Fellow NOVA Users:

I have recently downloaded off of the Internet the most current version of
NOVA when I upgraded to a new computer.

I attempted to do a clean install using Start-Run-Setup.exe from the folder
that I stored the 14Mb program in. After a few seconds my Windows XP
Professional version stopped the install with an error. I have my serial
number from NLSA from an earlier NOVA purchase. Please send any ideas to my
direct e-mail: wd5bjt@amsat.org

The error that I have encountered is:

"Error reading setup initialization file."

Thank you, 73,

Charlie
wd5bjt@amsat.org