Adendum to President's Letter of August 2003

There are two items I would like to adjust on the President's letter.
1) I am advised that it was James Miller (G3RUH) who gave the talk on
AO-40 FEC - of course it was - my memory failed me!
 my apologies to James - anyway the same congratulations apply to the
whole team that did such an excellent job.
2) It seems that my Spell checker did not check the subject line of the
E-mail - nor did I! anyway there are two Ts in letter.
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President  AMSAT-NA