question of who is active

I have the 145 and 435 antennas up and ready as well as the TS-2000  still
waiting for the dish but the 1.2 is also up   My question is this as it is
about 2000 GMT  what will be the satellites that are active that I will
hear for sure to do some test  I know some are off etc and want to know
what will be active this afternoon and night  Thanks K9SM

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'

If you don't know what I mean you are part of the problem.

Remember another saying

'You can't fix stupid'