Re: AO-40 dish

> Any thoughts? Pointing might be a problem. Thought of building
> a tripod mounted to the dish and manually point it for the
> major part of the pass.

I came across this when I Googled for the material that is coated or
impregnated into the surface of a Primestar dish...  may not help for a 6'
dish, but maybe for something 1.2 meter and down.

http://www.redrok.com/electron.htm

Scroll down about half way to "Tripod Mount" :

http://www.redrok.com/images/trxlSE.jpg

Bill
W1PA