From: "Michael Malloy" <mmalloy@wi.rr.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 09:50
Subject: [amsat-bb] Looking for antenna interface hardware recommendations

I have been using a TAPR TracBox for a while now and have been thinking of
replacing it with a new antenna control hardware interface. I have been
reading about the UNI_Trac 2003 which looks interesting. I would like to
get
some feedback on users who are currently using that device or any other
recommendations. My station is a FT-847 with Yaesu G-5500 rotor. I use WISP
and Nova for tracing software. I would like to be able to control the radio
doppler and the antenna. I plan to install AO-40 hardware this summer.
Sorry
if this question has been asked before but I have been off the list for
awhile.

Mike N9WJV