393 MHz

Hello Group.

Two reasons for this mail:

1) I'm building a 436 receiver and wondered if anyone knows what's allocated on the image frequency of 393 MHz. Here in the UK it's listed as 'military' probably aviation,but I'm hoping that ther's no MegaWatt 'radars'etc. out there somewhere.

2) Tried to send this via AOL 8 and had it returned. Looked at Pauls's help page and saw AOL 8 listed as "No Hope" - I must forward that to AOL...perhaps they'll put a text only button in there sometime. Anyway, trying this via the AOL webmail facility. Maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for the tip Paul.

73

David  G0MRF