UO-14 is alive

Worked several stations on orbit 70,667 - 13:26 to 13:41 GMT.

And for those who say we dont need FM birds, I disagree.  I have been
working the FM birds for just a month.  It provides me a nice break mid
morning at work to stretch my legs and talk to those with interests similar
to mine.   I was one of those who thought that I could only work satellites
from home using az/el rotors.  With the FM birds, I can use a Arrow antenna
and a hand held.  I am waiting on my AO-40 antenna and downconverter to
arrive from k5gna and I will start using that bird as well.

Ron
Ka4kyi