UO-14/UO-22

We'll look into the problem with UO-14 over the next day or so.

On a positive note, it looks promising that we may get UO-22 running again this afternoon. We were able to get commands into the spacecraft last night and have reloaded much of the flight software. The receiver that we're using is a long way off frequency which made things more difficult however now that we've worked that out everything is looking OK.

Currently the transmitter is only on over Surrey, however once the remainder of the software is loaded we hope to switch the transmitter on at all times the spacecraft is not in eclipse.

Cheers
Chris G7UPN