Re: Primestar Dishes: Cheap and Frustrating

>From my experimentation, the patch feed is a more
>efficient illuminator than the helix, but in the case
>of an offset fed dish, it picks up ground noise,
>negating that effect.

Hi Fred.

I've been working on a new feed for my offset dish,
but I think I blew out the FET in my DEM LNAK.  Know
where I can get an ATF10135 on the QT?

Like most of my project, it's ongoing <grin>.  I took
some pics after I toasted the preamp.

http://www.qsl.net/va3rr/dualmode/dual_mode.htm

73 de va3rr/aa8lu